We would like to invite you to our 2nd Course of Aesthetic Surgery and Corrective Dermatology, which will take place on 26 May 2018 between 8:30 a.m. and 6 p.m. at the Perfect Clinic in Prague. The course will be divided into two sections taking place simultaneously. The first is a course on plastic surgery, focusing on treatments of the nose, whose main guest is Prof. Pietro Palma, one of the foremost plastic surgeons in Italy and a regular lecturer at plastic surgery conferences around the world. Prof. Palma will be joined by several Czech doctors. The second section is a course on aesthetic dermatology, focusing on minimally invasive anti-aging procedures, whose main presenter is the prominent Czech dermatologist Dr. Věra Terzijská.
We look forward to seeing you,
Roman Kufa, Věra Terzijská, and the rest of the Perfect Clinic aesthetic medicine team in Prague
Statute: This educational program is conducted according to Professional Regulation #16 of the Czech Medical Chamber.
Number of credits: 6
Expert guarantor: Dr. Roman Kufa
Languages of instruction: English (plastic surgery section), Czech (aesthetic dermatology section)
8:30 – 9:00: Registration
09.00-09.15: Welcome and Introduction – Dr. Roman Kufa
09.30-11.00: prof. Palma
- Branding your rhinoplasty practice: building willingness to pay for increased attractiveness through younique rhinoplastyTM
- Septum surgery: what you know, what you may not know, and how to put all together
- Changing trends of tip aesthetics. Time for changing surgeon’s paradigms?
- Opening the black box of rhinoplasty osteotomies
11.00-11.30 COFFEE BREAK (flexibility with timing)
11.30-13.00: Prof. Pietro Palma
- Why I’m the gatekeeper of the endonasal approach
- Additions and subtractions in contouring the nasal profile silhouette
- The overprojected tip: beyond the tripod theory for safer and superior results.
13.00-14.30: LUNCH BREAK with possibility of clinic tour
14.30-16.00: Prof. Pietro Palma
- Surgical reshaping of the columellar-philtral junction.
- A “very” open approach for dorsal augmentation with multilayered grafts (5’)
- Potpourri of endonasal rhinoplasty techniques
- Before you make the conclusion that endonasal approach is unfit for revision rhinoplasty, you should listen to this!
16.00-16.30 COFFEE BREAK
16.30-17.00: Dr. Roman Kufa, Dr. Jan Kastner
Cooperation plastic surgeon and otolaryngologist in one stage septorhinoplasty
17.00-17.30: Dr. Lucie Kalinová, Ph.D.
Nose Correction with Hyaluronic Acid Fillers or Aptos Thread lifting Method
17:30: The End
Payment instructions will be provided to you by e-mail after you complete the registration form.
If you are interested in attending a dinner after the course is over, there is an additional payment of EUR 60. The dinner takes place at Marina Ristorante restaurant, Alšovo nábřeží, Prague 1.
Residents waiting for certification
- Certified plastic surgeons