You are cordially invited to the third course in esthetic surgery and corrective dermatology, which will be held on May 18, 2019 at Perfect Clinic in Prague. The course will be divided into two branches: plastic surgery and esthetic dermatology. The plastic surgery section will focus on rhinoplasty with guest speaker Dr. Enrico Robotti, one of the top plastic surgeons in Italy, who presents at global esthetic surgery conferences and specializes in open-technique rhinoplasty. Lectures will focus on options for correcting nasal deformities and the techniques for performing various procedures. The esthetic dermatology course will focus on minimally invasive anti-aging procedures and the main presenter will be leading Czech dermatologist MUDr. Věra Terzijská.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Roman Kufa and Věra Terzijská on behalf of the team at Perfect Clinic – Plastic Surgery & Aesthetic Dermatology Clinic in Prague
Next information in preparation
8:30 – 9:00: Registration
09.00-09.15: Welcome and Introduction – Dr. Roman Kufa
09.30-11.00: prof. Palma
- Branding your rhinoplasty practice: building willingness to pay for increased attractiveness through younique rhinoplastyTM
- Septum surgery: what you know, what you may not know, and how to put all together
- Changing trends of tip aesthetics. Time for changing surgeon’s paradigms?
- Opening the black box of rhinoplasty osteotomies
11.00-11.30 COFFEE BREAK (flexibility with timing)
11.30-13.00: Prof. Pietro Palma
- Why I’m the gatekeeper of the endonasal approach
- Additions and subtractions in contouring the nasal profile silhouette
- The overprojected tip: beyond the tripod theory for safer and superior results.
13.00-14.30: LUNCH BREAK with possibility of clinic tour
14.30-16.00: Prof. Pietro Palma
- Surgical reshaping of the columellar-philtral junction.
- A “very” open approach for dorsal augmentation with multilayered grafts (5’)
- Potpourri of endonasal rhinoplasty techniques
- Before you make the conclusion that endonasal approach is unfit for revision rhinoplasty, you should listen to this!
16.00-16.30 COFFEE BREAK
16.30-17.00: Dr. Roman Kufa, Dr. Jan Kastner
Cooperation plastic surgeon and otolaryngologist in one stage septorhinoplasty
17.00-17.30: Dr. Lucie Kalinová, Ph.D.
Nose Correction with Hyaluronic Acid Fillers or Aptos Thread lifting Method
17:30: The End
Payment instructions will be provided to you by e-mail after you complete the registration form.
If you are interested in attending a dinner after the course is over, there is an additional payment of EUR 60. The dinner takes place at Marina Ristorante restaurant, Alšovo nábřeží, Prague 1.
Residents waiting for certification
- Certified plastic surgeons